works with long-term care homes, seniors' facilities and other institutions to take your meal plans, seating charts and flow sheets from a confusing pile of notes and spreadsheets to an easily accessible, intuitive touch screen interface with automatic updates and off-site backup.
Why waste time and frustration searching for missed messages and lost records while struggling to meet stringent government regulations when you can have residents' vital information at your fingertips? By using our instantly updateable web-based system, you'll ensure residents' safety while drastically improving your staffs' productivity and efficiency.
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets and notebooks by using safer, more accurate and more reliable tracking tools
- Avoid dangerous oversights and improve communications between registered staff and dietitians
- Instantly update meal plans, serving information, seating charts and flow sheets to reduce confusion and improve productivity
- Document required food quantities to control production costs
- Print dated, custom-size snack labels at the touch of a button for easier reading and distribution
- Save staff time by tracking lost & found items in a mini-database
Finally an effective way of managing dietary needs
What sets Point of Servicing apart is its ease of use, affordability, accuracy and depth of functionality. The intuitive touchscreen interface presents a layout of each dining room in a facility. When users click on a table, profiles pop up for each resident seated there, including name, photo, diet, food allergies and special instructions, which can be colour-coded for effectiveness.
As dietary changes are entered into the system by staff, the app is automatically updated. All data is stored behind the scenes where it is later accessed for reporting purposes, both for government compliance and to control food production costs.
“As soon as I used it, I loved it. I can update a resident’s meal plan within seconds of a change being approved by the doctor or registered dietitian, and anyone who logs in sees it right away.”
Manager of Nutrition and Environmental Services
“Whether I’m printing labels for snacks, plating food or discussing nutrition changes with nursing staff, all of the information is at my fingertips and it’s accurate”
Contact us today to try our free demo or arrange an in house demonstration